CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
You will need to comply with our conditions of entry if you wish to inspect our properties.
The conditions are designed for your safety and security,the security of the occupants of
the property and the safety and security of First National City Residential Real Estate staff.
Before you may inspect properties listed with First National City Residential Real Estate,
you will be asked to provide:
- Your name;
- Your Address;
- Your telephone number;
- You must also be able to identify yourself by producing photo I.D.
(perhaps your current drivers' licence or passport).
First National City Residential staff will record your personal information: your name, home address,
telephone number and the number of your drivers' licence/passport.
If you would prefer not to provide your personal information, you may wish to inspect another property.
Thank you for your co-operation.
PRIVACY ACT 1988
Collection & Use of personal information
We collect personal information about individuals who inspect properties we have for sale or lease
and use the information for the following purposes:
- To report to our principal on who inspected the property;
- To provide information in relation to the property to individuals who carried out inspections;
- If an accident occurs or the property sustains damage, to provide information to relevant authorities, including but not limited to ambulance and hospital staff, police, and insurers;
- If a crime is committed or suspected of being committed at the property, to provide information to relevant authorities, including but not limited to ambulance and hospital staff, police, and insurers;
- To enable us to promote other properties we have for sale or lease, our services and/or
seek out potential clients.
- We may be required to collect and use your personal information under Commonwealth and Victorian laws relating to the sale of real estate, taxation, foreign investment, money laundering, and terrorism.
You may contact us at Suite 20/ 37-39 Albert Rd, Melbourne Vic 3004 or call (03) 9804 5551 between
9.00am & 5.00pm Monday to Friday (public holidays excepted) to gain access to or amend the personal information we hold about you.
The main consequence for you if you do not provide your personal information is that you will be unable to inspect such real estate properties .